Thursday, December 15, 2011

Weekly News Roundup ~ 12.15.2011


A Good Cause

  • Help support the endeavor 'Reading is Fundamental' by buying this 'YA Saves' t-shirt designed by author Maureen Johnson.  Johnson is contributing 100% of her profits to the program whose mission is 'to motivate young children to read by working with them, their parents, and community members to make reading a fun and beneficial part of everyday life. RIF's highest priority is reaching underserved children from birth to age 8."


Kindle Fire Issues

Amazon Price Checking Issue

Movie & TV News



General News

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Every time I visit this place, things look different! :)

    Thanks for the links. There are many I'm off to check out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I think I might be sticking with this one :) Enjoy the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It amazes me how many YA books are being turned into movies! I think it's going to be incredibly tough to bring DoSaB to life so I'll be anxious to see how that one turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HG nail polish? Are you freaking kidding me?! UGH, just when I'm finally getting over the whole marketing crap from the TW books.

    ReplyDelete