Monday, August 1, 2011

Winner Announced for 50 Cent Cover Contest!

Well, first off, a HUGE thanks to the lovely artists and readers who voted in the 50 Cent Cover Contest - you guys are WONDERFUL!  I (and the entrants, I'm sure) appreciate your participation so much!  Now, on with the main event. . . .

The WINNER is. . . . . .


KATIE COOPER with this cover:


Congrats, Katie!  I'll be contacting you shortly to discuss your GRAND PRIZE of a gift certificate of your choice to Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Borders (if one is still open near you - yikes!).  Also, check out her blog What Books Have Taught Me.

And a singular lovely lady has claimed both the second and third place prizes!  Congrats to Jasmine of the Reading Housewives of Indiana on these two covers!


Jasmine, I also will be contacting you today about your prizes!

Thank you both so much for your hard work!  They look spectacular!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! All the covers were awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That was the first one I made and by far my favorite. So glad others liked it too! I also love the third place one: that's beautiful, Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Katie!! And congrats!! I think our covers are better than the actual one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, ladies congrats! Thanks for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete