Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Your Vote Counts: The 50 Cent Cover Contest

Hey all!  As promised here are the fabulous entries for the 50 Cent Cover contest!  Special thanks to all the great artists who participated!  Without further ado, here we go (with some commentary from the judges)!

ENTRY 1


ENTRY 2
  

"I love the desolate feel of the playground, and the title type choice. Major fistpump for using Curtis James Jackson III!"
-Capillya from That Cover Girl

"I like how entry 2 used his whole name instead of 50 cent:)"
-Jenny from Supernatural Snark








 
ENTRY 3
 


"Definitely a striking photo!"
  -Capillya from That Cover Girl














ENTRY 4




7 comments:

  1. It's going to be really fun to look at these when the actual cover comes out and compare them:) I have no idea what the real one could possibly look like. Probably a big picture of his face:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jenny - Nope it's actually been released - see the post below.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have to put 50 cent on the cover not his real name...50 cent will sell, not Curtis Jackson. Everyone did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I didn't get my entry in on time. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so much fun! I will definitely be participating in more of these contests. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They did a great job. I wonder if the real cover will look anything like these.

    ReplyDelete