- Good Oil, Laura Buzo (my review is coming soon)
- Graffiti Moon, Cath Crowley
- The Three Loves of Persimmon, Cassandra Golds
- About a Girl, Joanne Horniman
- The Piper's Son, Melina Marchetta
Nice little update from the LA Times about BEA - not focused on young adult, but a good overview on some industry things that were going on: "Upbeat mood at Book Expo America: Revitalization and optimism are rampant at publishing's biggest conference".
And in case you missed them, here's some videos posted in the past week:
Author Andrea Cremer gives sneak peek at WOLFSBANE, the sequel to NIGHTSHADE