Sunday, March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (17)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren with inspiration from Pop Culture Junkie.

This is a great event where we share all the great books we've picked up to read for the week! Please join us in getting to know one another and sharing great reads!

I didn't post an IMM last week, so I am playing catch up a little.  Here's what I got this week and last:

Where She Went
by Gayle Forman

As you can imagine, freak out screaming and dancing around the living room ensued when I found this waiting on my doorstep.  I won it through an advertisement on Shelf Awareness - thank you, Shelf Awareness and Penguin!


by Sandro Veronesi

This is an adult fiction offering.  It's an international bestseller and winner of the Strega Prize, Italy’s top literary award.  It's about to be released here in the U.S.  I saw an ad for an ARC of this and really liked the premise.  So excited to read it - thank you, Ecco Books and HarperCollins!




That's it from me this week. What did you get in your mailbox?

16 comments:

  1. Yay for where she went. Hope you enjoy it's awesomeness :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished re-reading IF I STAY in honor of WHERE SHE WENT, and now I'm stuck miserably staring at the calendar until it releases. Lucky you, enjoy! =)

    My IMM: http://maggiesbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailboxread-this-week_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books - so excited for Where She Went!
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you Linds! I haven't read If I Stay but I've heard it's amazing and I need to get my hands on it so I can be ready to read this one:) Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where She Went was great! I can't wait to see what everyone else thinks about it because I like If I Stay better! A great couple books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already squeeeeeeeed over you getting Where She Went, but I'll do it again! *TX sized squee*

    Congrats on your win hun! I can't wait to have Adam in my hands on April 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, I can't wait to read Where she Went!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh you got Where She Went! Jealous! I've yet to get anything from Shelf Awareness haha I hope you enjoy your new books, Linds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like some good books :) I hope you enjoy them :) I love the title of your blog by the way! It's great haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited for Where She Went too!! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got 'If l Stay' in the post last week, can't wait to read it!
    Happy for you that won Where She Went!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got some really awesome books this week! I am looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where She Went!! Awesomesauce! I loved it, hope you do too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am super jealous that everyone I know is getting where she went! Ahhhhh, I need it now!!! Great mailbox btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super, super jealous of "Where She Went". I have it pre-ordered ever since it was talked about. I can't wait to read your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete