Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (16)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren with inspiration from Pop Culture Junkie.

This is a great event where we share all the great books we've picked up to read for the week! Please join us in getting to know one another and sharing great reads!

I had an easy load, but here's what I got this week:

Books I bought:

Woooooooot!!!  GREAT deal from B&N. . . .  for only 99 cents!  Melissa Marr’s ‘Wicked Lovely’ series is B&N's March “Spotlight” pick.  I've never read it, and certainly couldn't pass up the opportunity with a deal like that!  This is only for the first book in the series and is for the Nook only, but how awesome to get it for that little?  HarperCollins also set the same price at Amazonto match for Kindle users.




From the library:

by Clare B. Dunkle

I've some great reviews for this one lately.  Sounds amazng!









That's it from me this week. What did you get in your mailbox?

17 comments:

  1. Great books. I enjoyed Wicked Lovely and hope you do too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually quite enjoyed Wicked Lovely, and I really hope you do, too. I still haven't made it past book two though haha ;)

    Enjoy your new books, Linds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to read Wicked Lovely. I didn't get it for 99 cents though - boo! I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Wicked Lovely, it's good! For some crazy reason I have/had no want to read the rest of the series...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to catch up on the Melissa Marr series - I've only read the first one.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower also! Great IMM! Haven't read any of them but I have a few!
    Check out my blog and follow along as well!
    Thanks.
    Blake (The Book Bell)
    http://thebookbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to read By These Ten Bones for ages! I hope you enjoy it and I'll be keeping an eye out for your review. I loved her book The House of Dead Maids.

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. l really need to read Wicked Lovely series! Hope you enjoy it, look forward to seeing your thoughts =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the first 3 books in the WLS, but have yet to read them. Alot of people say they're really good.

    have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I attempted to read Wicked Lovely a few weeks ago but stopped halfway and never picked it up again... I don't know why. I think I'm going to have to attempt it again in the near future :)

    Check out my Birthday Edition of In My Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have an awesome mailbox this week! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great reads! Wicked Lovely was a terrific book.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have Wicked Lovely and can't wait to read it! Hope you enjoy your books this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great mailbox hon! I cannot wait to hear what you think! Thank you for sharing!

    MY IMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never heard of By These Tens Bones! I like the cover. I'm going to check tat one out! Cool mailbox. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Only 99cents! Woo Hoo!

    Oh, and please read by these ten bones soon. I haven't read it yet, but I really hope it is as good as it looks!

    Happy Reading, Linds.

    ReplyDelete