Friday, February 4, 2011

Follow Friday - What Book Am I 'Pushing'?


 
Today is Follow Friday with Rachel's blog, Parajunkee's ViewThis week's question:


What is the book you are currently 'pushing'?
(Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)

I am, and forever will be until it's published worldwide, pushing Raw Blue by Kirsty Eagar.  I have incredible love for this book and spread the word about it every single chance I get.  If you haven't before, please check out my review of it and my interview with Kirsty.  I am so passionate about this book that I purchased extra copies from Australia for giveaways and for my completely amazing library system.  And I also may be passing a copy around to some folks who I think would appreciate it as much as I do.  It's an incredible, heartbreaking and hopeful story.

 






To purchase Raw Blue for an e-reader, you can do so at the Angus and Robertson website ($12.73).

To purchase a hard copy of Raw Blue please go to Abbey's Bookshop ($19.95 + S&H).

7 comments:

  1. Hello Linds and Happy Friday! I will be reading Raw Blue soon. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower from the hop. I haven't read Raw Blue but I have added it to my to read list! I'm going to check out your review next. Happy Friday!

    Aimee
    http://gettingyourreadonaimeebrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower! Hopping by to check in; visit in turn if you can.

    The book I'm pushing is Fatty Legs, a terrific story of a girl's unbroken spirit in the face of hostility and alienation.

    You can read my review of it here:
    http://teachwithpicturebooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/fatty-legs-true-story.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never push just one book - I push several! Since this is Follow Friday, follow me back to my blog for the the unexpected but plausible answer - http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Raw Blue. Will check it out.

    Happy Friday!
    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I knew exactly which book you'd pick before I read your answer. :P I think you're being a very effective book pusher!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone, and thanks for stopping by!

    @Savy - Yea!!! I CANNOT wait to hear/read your reaction!

    @Aimee - of course, I am biased but I really think you won't regret it :)

    @Keith - welcome aboard! I will be by soon to check out your review - sounds interesting!

    @Howard - I have no doubt - I know how you love your books!

    @Lucia - Thanks for dropping by! I hope that you do!

    @SR - was there any doubt? ;) voluntary marketing, haha!

    ReplyDelete