Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (6)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.  I highly encourage you to get to know your fellow bloggers and see what's new and upcoming in the book world!

Here's what I'm waiting on: 

Releases February 22.2011
Synopsis

Danger waits on both sides of the grave…

Half-vampire Cat Crawfield and her vampire husband Bones have fought for their lives, as well as for their relationship. But just when they’ve triumphed over the latest battle, Cat’s new and unexpected abilities threaten to upset a long-standing balance…

With the mysterious disappearance of vampires, rumors abound that a species war is brewing. A zealot is inciting tensions between the vampires and ghouls, and if these two powerful groups clash, innocent mortals could become collateral damage. Now Cat and Bones are forced to seek help from a dangerous “ally”—the ghoul queen of New Orleans herself. But the price of her assistance may prove more treacherous than even the threat of a supernatural war. …to say nothing of the repercussions Cat never imagined.

Okay, don't get me wrong.  I L.O.V.E. my YA lit.  However, the Night Huntress series is my very public guilty pleasure.  I adore Cat, Bones, VLAD & Co. and cannot wait for this book to come out!  Less than two months - Super Squee!

12 comments:

  1. Yeah Linds! Obviously I love me some Young Adult fiction too, but this series is one of my favorites. It's been way too long since we've had a full length Cat and Bones story and I'm very ready for my fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this around and while I primarily read YA, I have to admit this series sounds like one I would enjoy. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice pick! I love Cat and Bones and can't wait for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pick! I definitely want this book. Super excited and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to stop procrastinating and move this series closer to the top of my to-read list. The stories sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hearts in front of eyes*

    YES!!!! I love my YA too, but I also LOVE getting down and dirty with Cat and co! I'm so looking forward to this one! I can't wait!

    I think the best thing about this cover is the backstep! Bones is so freaking HOT! *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited for this one too! I can't wait for more Cat and Bones! Although I'm still looking forward to seeing more of Vlad.

    My WoW is Last Sacrifice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am more of an "Adult" book reader myself and a longtime fan girl of the series so right up there with you on the Squee that release day is approaching finally! Linds hopefully you will get a copy to read and get your C&B fix with the rest of us, February is not so far away now!


    My WoW this week if you get a chance to stop by

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh yes, the BACKSTEP!! Just, Can't. HANDLE IT!!!!

    It's the wallpaper for my laptop, and Bones' abs are smoking freaking hot in it.

    Hope you all enjoy it as much as I will! I'm thinking we need a Chapter 32, part deux, non?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to read this series!

    Our pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aah! You just reminded me that this is out in two months! I've only read the first two books. I need to catch up before then!

    ReplyDelete