Sunday, December 26, 2010

In My Mailbox - The Christmas Edition


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren with inspiration from Pop Culture Junkie

Wow, so I was on hiatus due to the holidays (and no real internet connection), but time to get back into the swing of things!  Here's what I got for Christmas!


I FINALLY GOT THE HUNGER GAMES

I've already read the first two, and I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM!  The HTB got these for me - I was only expecting the first book, so I went super squee when I saw that he got be the boxed set.  I also got a bunch of B&N gift cards, so you know what that means!  Times to get my Nook! 

Can't you tell I'm so flipping excited for these books and the Nook!  Hope you had a fabulous Christmas filled with literary goodness!

So, what's in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. Love the box set! The Hunger Games is one of my favourite series. Yay for a nook! I am still undecided about getting an e-reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Can't wait to hear what you think of Mockingjay. I know a lot of people hated it but I personally loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome HTB! Yay for you for getting the entire box set and a Nook! I still haven't read that series, but I swear to myself I will in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're enjoying The Hunger Games books! I just love that series so much:) The first one will always be my favorite, but I love them all! Can't wait to see what you think of the last one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nic - Yeah, I can completely understand now why people rave! i was on the fence for a loooong time about an e-reader, but I am looking forward to using it - I will let you know how I like it!

    @Aylee - I will be reading it soon! Can't wait!

    @SR - yes, he is awesome ;) Trust me, amazing story - I hope you will love them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great series!! Great present :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gawd, your HTB is amazing! I'm still all giddy that he got you You Against Me, and now this! Pretty sweet!

    You know what they say about boys like that... His momma raised him right. Yes, ma'am!

    ReplyDelete