Friday, November 19, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday! Dip, Baby, Dip!

 
The hop is hosted by http://www.crazy-for-books.com/. Check out Jennifer's blog to sign up and start hopping!  This week's question: 
This week's question comes from Christina who blogs at All About YA Books:

 "Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

I am very thankful that I am about to marry a wonderful man.  He let's me be me, I let him be him, and we come together in the middle.  I come from a family that is not together, and I am very thankful that his family puts an emphasis on togetherness.  I am very lucky, indeed.

He tolerates the book obsession, too! 

As for family traditions, eh?  Eat and open presents?  Oh, and I read, of course!  A full week of reading - holla!





Also, today is Follow Friday with Rachel's blog, Parajunkee's ViewThis week's question: 
 
 How long have you been book blogging??
 
Actually, my one month mark was this past Monday!  I've had a wonderful experience thus far!  It's so, so good to see a community of book lovers coming together from across the globe.  My blog has made me more informed and better disciplined about reading!  Many thanks to all of you for sharing the experience with me!

11 comments:

  1. Hey! Old follower just stopping by for FF. Happy belated bloggoversity! I've been at it for a little over 2 months. So far so good! Have a great weekend and happy reading!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
    Don't forget to check out my newest review of One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. 5/5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping around. I am now a follower. Thanks
    Stacy
    http://urbanfantasyinvestigations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "How long have you been book blogging?"


    I'm a newbie. I just started in October 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI TBM,

    I've been blogging since mid October. It's been a great learning experience. I don't think I would enjoy blogging quite so much if I didn't love my subject matter even more, though! It's also been fun to read up on different ways to promote my blog. I can't say enough about Parajunkee's Book Blogging 101 posts and The Story Siren's Blog Advice series. They have been amazing sources - I only wish I had the time to read all of their posts on the subject!

    Hope you are enjoying it all and thanks for stopping by!

    -Linds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi , Happy Friday, I am a new follower and a newbie in the blogging community.

    Have a great weekend.

    FollowFridays

    ReplyDelete
  6. How long is too long?

    I was blogging from my official website about the interactive fiction books
    I was writing before the words "blog" and "blogging" entered the English
    language.

    And I blogged a lot about many things -- not just books.

    I need to blog off topic a little more, I think. I don't want people to the
    idea I'm too two dimensional!

    Thank God It's Follow Friday!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have only been blogging since July.

    Stopping by from the blog hop.

    Have a fun time.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Love the blog header...first-time visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower! I've only been blogging since April, but I started getting serious about it last month. Consider me a newbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday! I'm stopping by for the hop and follow Friday. I can't believe the holidays are so close. Were did the year go? I must be getting old. lol
    Have a great weekend!
    I'm an old follower.
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. Congrats on 1 month blogging. I'm a new follower.
    I've been book blogging for about 6 months. I had a food/fitness blog for awhile before that, but I think book blogging fits my personality more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Just hopping by and following though. It's lovely that your hubby supports you. Cute cartoon card :)

    shelleyrae

    ReplyDelete