Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: In the Company of Vampires

I am trying out this meme for the first time this week - hope you will think about joining us!  It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.  The 'I-can't-wait-for-it' book I have on my TBR list this week is. . . .

by Katie MacAlister
Hits the shelves this Tuesday, November 2nd!

If only a broken heart were all she had to deal with…

…but there are Viking ghosts, gods, werebeings, and one sexy as sin vampire on Francesca’s case. And her biggest trouble is Loki, the trickster god.

When Fran arrives at Goth-Faire to deal with him, things go from bad to worse, for her immortal ex, Benedikt, is there…with a new girlfriend.

Shapesifters, Vikings, and a town filled with deranged opera fans…it’s a good thing Fran’s no ordinary mortal…

Hoobahhoobah!!!  I cannot wait for Ben and Fran's paranormal adult romance debut!!  If you go to Katie's site, you can read an excerpt!  So, what are you waiting on?

Happy reading!
Linds

7 comments:

  1. I love Katie MacAlister's books. Especially her Aisling Grey series.I hope when you get your book, that you will enjoy it as much as you hope to. Wanna see what I am Waiting On Wednesday for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lori! I love the vamps, but I ADORE the dragons!! Go Baltic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for stopping by! Just coming on over to return the love. I'm a huge vampire fan and this sounds pretty interesting.


    Anyway, you've got a nice blog here. Looking forward to reading your posts! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything by Katie MacAlister, am I completely missing out? This one does sound fantastic, so perhaps this is a good place to start! Thanks for sharing this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is actually number 8 in a long line of books in her 'Dark Ones' series. I suggest starting at the beginning, and this is actually book three in the 'Ben & Fran' saga. My favorites of hers are her Dragon Sept books - I stumbled upon these while waiting for more dragon books to come out. If you try them, start with her 'Aisling Grey, Guardian' series first - she's a hoot, and you'll love Jim! You can see all of her books listed in order on her website: http://katiemacalister.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I love the cover! LOL. Looks like a fun series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cover is... well, he is scrumptious. When can he come snuggle with me? LOL!

    *pops parasol*

    It has been a pleasant visit. I do love something lovely and literary to gaze upon.

    Mad Scientist
    http://www.madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete