Friday, October 15, 2010

READING: Coraline by Neil Gaiman

Ever feel like you showed up too late to a party?  Man, I hate that.  In real life, the munchies are gone and the drinks tapped out.

I feel like that with Neil Gaiman books.  He came to my attention after I took a Facebook quiz with the result that Neil was my authorial match in heaven.  I discovered him late, though, after most of the gaga over him died down from the height of excitement.   Unfortunately, he hasn't come out with anything new since I discovered him, and I feel like I've entered the club five minutes after close.


In the spirit of better late than never and in honor of Halloween, I'm delving into my first Gaiman: Coraline.  I hear this book will scare the beejezus out of you, and holy trick-or-treat, I hope that proves true!  If you ever wanted to read it, too, then feel free to attend my Coraline Crush party with me!  I'll post my review on Sunday, October 31st (of course), and welcome any comments you have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment