Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren with inspiration from Pop Culture Junkie

From Madam Siren: "The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.  Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library."

Please join us in getting to know one another and sharing great reads!  Here are the books I picked up this week: 

If I Stay
by Gayle Forman

I picked up this one since it was just announced that Dakota Fanning is in talks to play the main character in the film adaptation.  I am really excited to read this one!



by Angie Chau

I actually added this book to my requests at the library by accident, but the reviews sounded so good that I decided to keep it on there.  I just received it this week!

9 comments:

  1. If I Stay is a fantastic book! I'm really excited for Where She Went to come out.

    I really hope you like it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I stay, have seen this cover on many blogs before and am eager to read this one now. Wish you so much fun with your new books:)
    Here is my mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my mailbox earlier today. You asked if I had a hard time adjusting to my Nook from actual hard copy books. I was hugely against getting any kind of an ereader and no plans to get one, but then my hubby got me one in July. I absolutely love it! Of course, it will never totally take the place of actual books, but it is very nice. I read about half of my books on my Nook and half the old-fashioned way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy reading!
    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-
    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely want to read If I Stay for myself, so I'm jealous of your grab! :) Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    Here's my IMM this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know that If I Stay was going to be made into a movie. So cool!

    Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I Stay is a good read and I think it will make an awesome book. Happy reading.

    You can check out my mailbox at http://irresistiblereads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love If I Stay! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see what you think of If I Stay, I've read so many fantastic reviews of it but haven't had a free moment to read it yet. I'll be looking for your review!

    ReplyDelete