Sunday, October 24, 2010

In My Mailbox #2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren.  The idea is to share what you are picked up to read this week and to encourage blogger interaction.  I've found a lot of great books to put on my 'to read' list through this meme!  Hope you will join us!

This week, I am catching up on some YA books that have been out for a little while, but just came to my attention via Kate at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.  I grabbed these two books from my favorite local library:

The Forest of Hands and Teeth
by Carrie Ryan

This is the first book in this series and was released in March 2009.  The third book will be released in March 2011.






by Becca Fitzpatrick

I ran out and picked this one up since the sequel, Crescendo, was just released - review coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to both of those books! I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad Im not the only one that hasnt read Hush Hush...I was getting a complex LOL. Great books this week! Mine is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Found your blog through The Story Siren IMM link. I am a new follower. Hope you can check out my blog http://irresistiblereads.blogspot.com/

    The Forrest of Hands and Teeth I really want to read. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the mention. :-) I hope you enjoy these books as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! I did/am enjoy/enjoying reading them! I will be posting some reviews soon! Til next Sunday!

    -Linds

    ReplyDelete