Friday, October 22, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!! Grab your dancing shoes!


Hi all!  The Book Blogger Hop is a great way for book bloggers to get to know one another and share some information.  Every week there is a new question.  If you want to join the Hop, head over to Jennifer's Crazy-for-Books blog and find out how.

This week's questions comes from Becky at Becky's Barmy Book Blog:

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"
 
I can anywhere, anytime.  That includes in the car and on trains, but my favorite place to read in the world is my bed.  I have this obnoxious body pillow in a faux red bandanna pattern from my college days that I still use.  It fits just so behind my neck and makes my bed better than a recliner.  There's no place better to read!
 
If my bed is being used for sorting laundry at reading time (as it often is - yikes), then my IKEA Poang chair makes a splendid reading buddy!
 
POÄNG Chair off-white Width: 26 3/4 " Depth: 32 1/4 " Height: 39 3/8 " Seat width: 22 " Seat depth: 19 5/8 " Seat height: 16 1/2 "  Width: 68 cm Depth: 82 cm Height: 100 cm Seat width: 56 cm Seat depth: 50 cm Seat height: 42 cm

6 comments:

  1. I can read in the car too! Drives ppl crazy! Hope you come by and see my ANSWER!

    Jen @ I Read Banned Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I see you are a fan of Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series, I adore that one! It looks like we have similar tastes so I'm glad to have found your blog. I cannot read in the car to save my life, planes I'm fine, but I get sick in the car. I'd be way more productive on road trips if I could. I'm a new follower here and I hope you have a great weekend!

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There!

    I'm hopping by from the Blog Hop!

    I'm a new follower!

    Happy Reading!

    - Mevurah
    http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy HOP! I'm the same - I'll read anywhere but absolutely love reading on my bed snuggled under blankets (when it's cold) Enjoy your weekend

    HOP on over and visit me at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  5. hopping by, I have one of those chairs too and I LOVE it. So comfy.

    ReplyDelete